What information is stored?
- Your guildID, messages for the questions you set with /config-questions (only the messages set with /config-questions)
and channelid is stored if you have any ApplyEasy badges.
- If you set up an application system log, the guildid and the channelid are used.
- If you set questions with /config-questions, it saves the messages from the command and the guildid will saved.
Why we store the information and how we use it?
- The guildid is used to find the server on which the application system was configured.
- The messages are used to ask the questions to your users when the application system is triggered on your server.
- The channel id is used to send the finished applications to the selected channel.
Who gets this data?
- Only the owner of the Discord bot sees the data and the bot itself.
Questions and Concerns.
- if you have questions and/or concerns about the data, email me.
How can i delete data?
- You can delete the data by kicking the bot from your server or by contacting me.
Last update: 25.04.2022